Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » HTTP File uploads
  •  
JGALT

Send a private message to this user
Is ther a clear-cut way of blocking HTTP file uploads to website that are allowed to be viewed / accessed by users?

Users in our network are allowed to view Image Sites (e.g. photobucket, photolibrary, istockphoto) to research on designs. BUT they are NOT suppose to upload any image files from the company to these sites.

1.) I have blocked all forms of FTP access.
2.) I have blocked all possible URL strings that has the words "upload", submit, etc..
3.) Blocked their ability to log-in / register to such sites.
4.) Tried using FTP policies in KERIO.
5.) Even used antivirus policies / rules with the Built-in Mcafee.

But still, some users are very "resourceful" and able to sneak out image files and uploaded them to Image websites.

Can't blocked Javascripts, applets, and/or HTML tags since this would affect the viewing of a lot of legitimate sites.

Any advice on how to COMPLETELY block HTTP file uploads would be most appreciated.
  •  
JGALT

Guys.....any comments?
  •  
feite

I would like to but I cannot think of a solution, sorry.
  •  
KCAP

add some quota rules,
for a day surfing 20mb? (download, so upload will be far less)
so everything above is 'private' abuse, and if not come by the it-office or so....

Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
Previous Topic: loop no kerio
Next Topic: How to kick user immediately ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:38:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.