Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » migration tool
  •  
raynetworks

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have an existing ms-exchange server and i want to migrate it to kerio. My kerio mailserver is under linux, is there any migration tool for this kind of scenario?

many thanks,
gerard
  •  
cmacmurray

The migration tool works really bad and crashed any machine i tried to use it on, the kerio developers aknowledged the flaw, and did not have a solution, just export every user on your network to pst, and re import them through outlook, good luck

WordUp!
  •  
roly

the migration tool works fine. but boxes should not be bigger than 2gb. did many migrations and had sometimes problems...
for exchange exists another tool to create pst. without using outlook. just google ... Cool
bye from ch
  •  
markyd

I too have used to the exchange migration tool with much success. We had an exchange 5.5 db at approx 12GB of emails over about 45-50 users.

After deleting jornal entries for users and then defragmenting the exchange database the majority of errors were significantly reduced.

I migrated about 10 users at a time some stats below:

SUMMARY
Migration was finished at: 04/07/06 23:10:20
Migration time: 01:20:15
11 migrated users
14679 migrated messages
120 errors

The below log was a user which i didnt delete jornal entries from which caused 814 errors of the 917 created.

SUMMARY
Migration was finished at: 04/08/06 00:37:04
Migration time: 01:16:08
12 migrated users
12002 migrated messages
917 errors

Hope this helps
Previous Topic: Entourage 2008
Next Topic: Calendar items text formatting
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:47:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.