Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » problem with kerio mail server
  •  
alessandro

Send a private message to this user
hi , sorry for my english :)
(place before i'm qualified )
i have download the keriomailserver 6.3.1 for my society and i determined to buy this software. for 15 gg its all ok , now i have one important problem:
when i send a e-mail with attached ( all ... doc, zip, jpg ) to (example) peolpe with account TISCALI or VIRGILIO there is a problem :

if this person read the e-mail in webmail (example http://mail.tiscali.it/cp/sso/Login.jsp )
the attached isn't readable, the size of email its correct, but the attachement is unloadable.
if i open outlook and i download the email , its all correct i read the email and the attachment
i verified this problem doing million test
if i send the same email simultaneously to two addresse for example tiscali and libero (www.libero.it), on tiscali webmail i can't read the attach ; in the webmail of libero its all perfect i read the email e the attachment correctly.
i used 2 smtp server for test and the result its equal, if i sent an mail without using kerio mail server it's all ok ( the smtp server is always the same) , if i use kerio mail server the error occurse.
this is a problem foy my customer. i hope to resolve this problem because i have configured the mail server and i'm satisfied if i resolve this problem i buy this program immediately.
tanks for the attention.
  •  
alessandro

Send a private message to this user
ok the problem is this:

outlook connector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i send the email directly by ip ( account pop3 with pop3 and smtp linked to server mail ip address) the email send correctly!!!!!!!!!
and the problem with the webmail (for example tiscali or virgilio)disappear the view of the attachment be correctly!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic: Thunderbird Contact Sync
Next Topic: stop kerio mailserver when login by webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:37:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.