Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Default Spam Rule Question
  •  
-MST-

Send a private message to this user
Hello

I had create 100 users by using the CVS file import function - works great.

But no i have the problem that every mailbox has activated the default spam rule and i can't disable this in the user-mailbox settings. Does anybody know whre i can disable this feature?

Matthias
  •  
Anonymous
You have to disable this option in webmail for each user. Log into webmail go to Settings, under the Spam tab uncheck the box next to "Move spam to Junk E-mail folder"
  •  
-MST-

This ist very bad!

Creating the accounts direct without csv import is much faster than this....

Matthias
  •  
vlada

I did not try that but maybe is possible to change variable

<variable name="DefSpamFilter">1</variable>

to zero for each user in "users.cfg" (but only with stopped mailserver)

First try it for yourself and you will see ...
Previous Topic: networked clients going to web to get mail?
Next Topic: any mail going out should be forwarded to a particular user.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 03:11:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.