Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to save one copy in inbox
  •  
asad

Send a private message to this user
Hi Kerio Admins and Rest of ppl,

I am facing a problem while using kerio mail server. I have an email account set on pop3 download. When kerio download messages from the inbox of that email then kerio server deletes the messages from the inbox.. I require one copy in the inbox of my main email domain server... Any soultion or option in Kerio Server like outlook offer (leave on copy on server)?
Please help.
Best Regards,
Asad

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2007 09:59]

•  
shaggie16

That is exactly what POP download is supposed to do!! The entire point of POP is that the mail is stored locally on the client not on the server.

You have two choices

1) In your email client (and you do not specify which client you are using) there is always an option to "keep messages on server". If you enable this, it will achieve what you want

2) Use IMAP - all messages are stored on the server with a local cached copy on the client. This is, in a lot of cases, preferable to the above, as it would retain the folder structure as well.

•  
anneliese

Hello,

so is there any possibility to leave a copy on the server? Something like integrating an external IMAP mailbox?

This would help me a lot.
Previous Topic: outgoing email address issue
Next Topic: Cannot upgrade to 6.4
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 08:00:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.