Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Terminal Server/ Citrix
  •  
apsistemas

Send a private message to this user
Hello we have some problems with the accounting for a Terminal Server/Citrix users connected to Internet using the LAST KWF 6.3.0

KERIO have added a option to ask EVERY TIME the user try to connect to ANY WEB his user/password then the user MUST to type his info many many times all the day. (must to use the proxy server NOT transparent)

And if the users has any programm in the TS/CITRIX that try to connect to internet and not have any proxy config fails the connection.

Some one can give me some others options ??

Regards.
  •  
apsistemas

It seams the problems solved with the update software and hardware ...
  •  
pvanwelt

Is this issue solved after installing version 6.3.1 ?

And after installation is it still required for citrix users to always enter their logon credentials or is it possible to auto login with browser / active directory authentication ?
  •  
apsistemas

Some one can confirm if with the last version can log-on in one server more than one user without put the user any info and getting it from the Active Directory ??

Regards.
  •  
pvanwelt

We are also using a citrix server, and all users have to log on each time they start Internet Explorer.

And they have to log on twice on web sites like windows-update, tntpost etc.

I have also enabled "web browser authentication" which worked without the non-transperant proxy, but when i enabled it, ALL users have to logon each time they start internet explorer.
Also outside the citrix server !

Do you have that issue also ?
  •  
apsistemas

WORKS !!!! We have the Terminal Server controlling every user log-on with his own user !!!!!

Has to work "hard" with the config but finally works with ALL the programs with or without PROXY support.

With the LAST VERSION KWF 6.4.1
  •  
bengkel

Hi apsistemas,
I'll be grateful if you tell us more detail about how it works,

and this quote:
"Has to work "hard" with the config but finally works with ALL the programs with or without PROXY support.With the LAST VERSION KWF 6.4.1"
How exactly it works? Smile

I've tried all the config things in administration console, but can not get through the users own authentication and own activities records.

Cheers,
Bengkel
Previous Topic: VPN unable to add connection in driver
Next Topic: VPN from IPAD
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 22:25:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00448 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.