Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem with ports 7777-7778
  •  
tinnyjay

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody!
I manage a LAN and i have installed Kerio Winroute 6.2.2.
I have a problem with ports 7777-7778,wich are used by Cafesuit,a program for time and money manage.I have add rules for these ports,but its the same thing.My cafesuit server doen't comunicate with the lan clients.This is a big problem for me!
I use two network cards,one for internet (Genica GN 788 Based Fast Ethernet Cards) and one for the Lan(VIA Compatable Ethernet Adapter.
Is anybody help me with this mf... configuration
  •  
feite

Enable packet logging for the rule that allows access to those ports and check the filterlog.
  •  
tinnyjay

Something else about my problems,please sorry.
My internet card is conected but its not allowed by firewall to send and recieve packets to and from the internet.Its a problem with my internet card or winroute configuration,because when i uninstall kerio its very ok,comunicate with internet.The problem is me or network card its not eligible with kerio drivers.What can i do?
sorry because i am just a little scaried by my job.
thanks a lot
Previous Topic: content filter
Next Topic: yahoo messenger
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:20:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.