Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mark Message Read Rule
  •  
xtin

Send a private message to this user
Hello

I'm looking for a way to mark messages read based on rules.

The background's thus: I'm getting a lot of administrative mails, such as logfiles, cron-deamon-logs, etc.

I don't want to read them but I want them to be in my Inbox, so I can backtrace if anything goes wrong.

Thanks
xtin
  •  
winkelman

Such a rule can't be made with the Kerio 'mail filter wizard' (to be found in Webmail). However, the mail filters use the sieve script language, so there are a lot more possibilities that what's mentioned in the 'wizard'.

So look into the sieve language and you could create your own sieve rule. (In Webmail, create some mail filter and then use the 'Edit' button the be able to edit the 'bare naked' script...)
  •  
xtin

Thanks for your hint.
There seems to be no native "markread" command in Sieve. However there's the "imapflag" extension that has a addflag command. Yet it seems not implemented in Kerio, because i get a "parsing error" for the following script:
require ["imapflags"];
if header :contains "Subject" "Cron"
{
  addflag "\\Seen";
  fileinto "INBOX/Technik/cron";
}

Is there any chance that this will be implemented?

[Updated on: Wed, 25 April 2007 21:12]

•  
kerver

Has this issue ever been resolved? I too am looking to mark messages as read. I cannot get the sieve script to work. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Previous Topic: Kerio and outlook, why is connector needed?
Next Topic: no response to LOGIN command
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:44:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.