Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archiving and Discovery
  •  
rogerm

Send a private message to this user
I have been following the threads about archiving. I did want to let you know that we have just completed our customer testing of the InBoxer Anti-Risk Appliance.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to tell you this without sounding like an advertisement. Sorry. Let me apologize for this shameless plug.

<ADVERTISEMENT ON>

The InBoxer Anti-Risk Appliance does NOT solve the individual email archiving problem discussed so many times. But, it does create a central archive of all email messages in an easily searchable form for electronic discovery and policy management. This is exactly the same product as we sell to IBM Lotus Notes/Domino, Microsoft Exchange, and other sites. It now works with Kerio.

Our web site is http://www.inboxer.com.

<ADVERTISEMENT OFF>

Thanks.

Roger Matus
Blog: www.DeathByEmail.com
Previous Topic: User Registration
Next Topic: activesync - unable to open folder
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:28:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00321 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.