Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to stop Access on Particular word
  •  
gurdeep

Send a private message to this user

I want to stop sites which start with a particular word. like i want to deny access on "proxy" word. nobody can access or serch for this word access form clientside. Is there any possibility with Kerio. if yes then please reply ASAP

Thanks
Gurdeep Singh
  •  
winkelman

You mean stop URL's with the word proxy? Make an URL rule in the HTTP Policy part of the KWF Admin Console that denies access to the URL *proxy* (the * acts as wild card).

Or: you want to stop sites that contain the word proxy in their webpage? Go to the 'Forbidden Words' tab in the HTTP Policy part of the KWF Admin Console.

And refer to the manual to find out exactly how to apply those options.
  •  
gurdeep

No i want to stop all type of access. like if i deny access for "proxy" word then no boddy use this word in url and noboddy can search for it in any search engine.

Thanks
Gurdeep Singh
  •  
winkelman

Please explain more, I do not understand you. I told you how to block pages containing the word proxy or pages with that word in the URL. What else do you want?
  •  
gurdeep

Hi winkelman
i want to block webpage containg word "proxy" not just url. if someone search for "Proxy" or any word in google or any other search engine. then the result of this word should be blocked. for more explain if i want to know about all proxy sites. i just typed word "proxy" in google. it will show me the result for proxy word and i want to deny this search because i have blocked the word.

Thanks
Gurdeep
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Hi gurdeep,
Nobody will help you in this forum because we have the evidence that you're running cracked version without valid license.
We do not tolerate that.
Check your PM.
  •  
gurdeep

But i am using Demo Version. which i have download from Kerio Site
  •  
winkelman

As I already stated in my 1st reply:
winkelman wrote on Thu, 26 April 2007 10:27

You want to stop sites that contain the word proxy in their webpage? Go to the 'Forbidden Words' tab in the HTTP Policy part of the KWF Admin Console.

[Updated on: Fri, 27 April 2007 13:23]

•  
Rabid_Dave

assuming yo are running a offical version... and have the orange web filter avalible i would suggest that you set the word 'proxy' to a score that is sufficent to disable the page os if the block score is set to 500 set 'proxy' to 1000 that way any page with the word 'proxy' in it will be blocked.

however remember that any page that has proxy even once will be blocked so you will get a LOT of false positives.
Previous Topic: setup 2 Internet connection sharing on one PC!!!
Next Topic: hi all
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:56:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.