Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » extending trial license for some days
  •  
bruno

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I gave a quick look around for an answer, but couldn't find it.
We've bought kms + av last week from an authorized reseller and actually sitting here awaiting for the package to come, in the meantime we already are using it under production because it perfectly fits our needs.

Is there an easy way to extend the grace period for about another week until we have our hands on this awaited license as it will expire tomorrow (27/04)?

Thank you

bruno
  •  
phil_w

I would have thought that your reseller should have just emailed you a license key to activate the demo into a full version?

That's what we do - the Kerio media kit is unecessary - usually takes less than a day to get the license from Kerio...
  •  
bruno

well you're right indeed, my bad I didn't checked the expiration date until this afternoon when I posted, friday 6.30pm, reseller isn't available, and tomorrow it's saturday, nobody there either.
don't know if I had to expect a mail from my kms warning me about the license, but got none so far.

if there's no option, and don't know what happens after it expired, if worst scenario is a 2 day of no mail retrieval from users (or it won't even receive?), i'll be waiting for monday morning to promptly call the dealer..

thanks
  •  
phil_w

All sevices will stop so no more mail unfortunately.

Best wishes,

Phil
Previous Topic: SMTP contact
Next Topic: Unlocking Calender
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:35:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00368 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.