Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Duplicate emails in Outlook
  •  
scubaman99

Send a private message to this user
Recently upgraded my Outlook client from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. now for some reason i'm getting MULTIPLE copies of certain emails from POP3.

i also see a Send Receive error: "Task 'Gmail - Receiving' reported error (0x80040102) : 'The requested operation cannot be preformed on this account'

how do i fix this???

More info:

Outlook 2003 11.8118.8122 sp2
KOC 6.3.1 T2.402
Client machine Dell D810 2.26ghz, 1gb RAM

[Updated on: Tue, 01 May 2007 20:33]

•  
winkelman

If you're POP3-ing Gmail from Outlook, it doesn't have anything to do with KMS. Right? Are there any indications it does?
  •  
scubaman99

I think it has something to do with the KOC because...

In my Outlook i have two profiles:

1. KOC
2. POP

the POP profile is exactly that, Outlook setup to pop mail out of my gmail and Yahoo accounts. when i use this profile, popping mail out of either Y or G works fine... no dups.

The KOC profile is obviously my Kerio mail server profile, but i also have my Y and G POP accounts in that profile as well... And here is where i get the dups.

Here's another data point. in the KOC profile where i am getting dupes, it looks like in both cases its just one email in each account that is getting the dupes?!?!? all other popped email comes through fine?!?!?
  •  
scubaman99

no body has ever seen this problem before????

I have to say the problem must be KOC related because if i retrieve pop mail through an outlook profile that uses KOC i get dupe emails. if i pop mail from outlook that doesnt have KOC everything is fine...

•  
scubaman99

This is killing me... every time I use an Outlook profile that uses the KOC, AND also POP's mail from another account i get dupes...

its killing me as i continue to get duplicate emails. does anyone have any way to fix this.

NOTE if i use outlook to pop mail from these accounts in a profile that doesnt have the KOC everything is fine.....

so it must be something that the KOC does to outlook....

anybody?????
  •  
tpalmer

I'm pretty certain running KOC with other things in the same profile isn't supported.
Previous Topic: 421 dns lookup failed for sender domain
Next Topic: Subfolders with KMS 6.4
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:40:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00460 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.