Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » access rights in mailserver 6.3.1
  •  
cgbcomputers

Send a private message to this user
I am attempting to share folders and calenders on our Kerio mailserver. I have right clicked on my calender and entered the access rights. In the access rights I have added an additional user with the ability to read only. The shared icon has now replaced the standard calender icon so everything on my email account has worked correctly.

My colleague who is the additional user I added for sharing has logged into her account. I expected my calender to just appear on her email account but it hasn't. What does she need to do on her account so she can view my shared calender or folders.

Many thanks in advanced.

Christopher Buxton
  •  
cmold

Send a private message to this user
Chris,

You need to right click on the users name that appears at the top of the left hand pane in the webmail and choose the option Subscribe to shared folders. Type in your username and click ok. You should then be able to put a tick in the box next to the calendar.
It will then appear at the in the left handside next to a folder ~user<_a.t_>user.com.

A call or email would have quickly solved this issue.

Chris Mold
IT Support Engineer
Previous Topic: Replacement for Exchange - Opinions
Next Topic: Sending/Relaying single mail individually to the receipents
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 03:05:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00329 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.