Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How do I force domain users to log out of the firewall when they logoff domain
  •  
heartms98

Send a private message to this user
sorry for bad english

i have users with server 2003 domain . and evry thing is going fine . but If user logs out from Windows, he does not logout from Kerio WinRoute Firewall . and his name still login in winroute . and if another user login Immediately less than 1 minute (smallest inactivity logout time ) he will use the pervious active user name !

i search about it. and i found youthat , u can automate the WinRoute logout process by using a script .with Wget program

u can read this article
http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=408&nav=0,2

but i dontknow how i can write script file . can any one write it to me only. i dont want to explain how you do it. because i know how i make windows excute it when user logoff.
just i want this script file !

my domain name is : shams.com
port 4080

any one can do it . help me please .
  •  
wwillard

I send a logout script to domain users in my startup script. I avoid third party apps where possible...

on error resume next
Set logoff = CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")
logoff.Open "GET","http://firwallIP:4080/logout",false
logoff.send

This way any existing connection from that PC is killed when the next user logs on. Doing it in the startup process prevents a bad shutdown from the previous user resulting in a connection hanging out there unchecked.

The script assumes certain things, like a fairly current version of vbscript on the client (Win Me or higher do by default), domain access by windows only machines, firewall has http authentication enabled, etc. But it works in our environment.
  •  
nader1973

Hi ,
Would you please explain by steps or pictures who can I put this script .

regards

nader

Thanks for Help
  •  
Kitsu

Please after all this years im having the same problem using Kerio Control 9.1.3 and the links doesn't work any more to see the pics or steps.. Please, anyone can help me with this script???

Thanks!!
Previous Topic: Wget on Kerio Control
Next Topic: no work "specific host ip address"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 23:02:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00628 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.