Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Inboxes gone haywire!!
  •  
jcaveman

Send a private message to this user
Yesterday moring (Saturday, May 12) I logged into webmail and found that instead of the 50 messages I have in my inbox the night before, I have 200 messages- the rest being just blank messages (no recipient, no sender, no content- only date), and that all of my messages between April 6th (good friday) and the 12th were gone!

I checked a few of my users' inbox's and found they had the same problem.. some of them had thousands of blank messages, and are not able to open their mailstores. Their accounts currently cannot receive email because even Kerio cannot open their mailstores.

I have no clue what happened between Friday night and Saturday morning, but any help is greatly appreciated.

FYI- I'm using OSX 10.3.9 running Kerio Mailserver 6.1.4
  •  
My IT Indy

Send a private message to this user
Any special reason you're running 6.1.4?

I would highly recommend calling support about this.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Cannot open work file/open folder/create folder
Next Topic: Kerio w/Outlook in POP3 only mode? (Low-skill IT guy taking over Exchange)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:38:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.