Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » issue with PBX Asterisk Email Voice mail delevery.
  •  
JnascECSI

Send a private message to this user
I have a Asterisk PBX phone system and when someone receives a voice mail at their phone extension that voice mail is also sent to their email. Problem is they will not deliver I've manaaged to narrow it down but even after creating filter rules to allow delivery they still won't get delivered.

This is the messages i see in the logs for the email with voice mail in it. I've trying to create all sorts of rules but non seem to work. Any help or push in the right direction would be help full.

13/May/2007 07:01:34] Message from IP address 70.168.74.3, sender <root<_a.t_>voiceserver.localdomain> rejected: sender domain does not exist

[13/May/2007 07:10:22] SMTP Spam attack detected from 70.168.74.3, client closed connection before SMTP greeting
[13/May/2007 07:10:26] SMTP Spam attack detected from 70.168.74.3, client closed connection before SMTP greeting
[13/May/2007 07:10:31] SMTP Spam attack detected from 70.168.74.3, client closed connection before SMTP greeting

[Updated on: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:50]

•  
My IT Indy

The problem is the domain your * box is sending from. I had this same issue. Here's how to fix it:

Log into your * box via SSH and run setup-mail as root to set up a fully qualified domain name for your * box. I send my email from asterisk.mydomain.com that I already run. Problems went away.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
JnascECSI

Thanks,
That worked perfectly
Previous Topic: Kerio iSync Connector (AddressBook)
Next Topic: KMS 6.4.0 - Calendar entries before 1970
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:06:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.