Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cannot send from the Kerio account
  •  
dpovinelli

Send a private message to this user
Having installed the connector on my machine, we set up my main profile to connect to both my regular Exchange account and the Kerio account. The connection is working, because I can see my Kerio mail account in the Outlook interface. However, even after choosing to send from the Kerio account, sent mail still defaults to being sent from the Exchange account. How can we set this up so that the sender may choose to send from either the Exchange account or the Kerio account? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  •  
winkelman

I don't think you should use Kerio KOC and Exchange in the same profile, I don't think that's a supported setup.

One of the tips for KOC troubleshooting even is about disabling the Outlook Exchange Add-In...
  •  
dpovinelli

Thanks for the informaiton, winkleman.

Is there a (supported) way to gather mail from different mail servers/systems, including Kerio into one interface; perhaps the Kerio interface?
Previous Topic: 6.4 Testing Results?
Next Topic: secure IMAP problems
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 02:53:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00374 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.