Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How do i remotely access my ATA
  •  
Nakkoush

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have Kerio Winroute Firewall 6 running on windows XP system, in my local network i have an ATA running, it is working fine.. I need to control it and access it when i am outside..
I downloaded dyndns updater and created an account at dyndns.org and now my server's private ip address is being updated automaticaly.

in my house i have a linksys router where i run dyndns service on it, and i forwarded port 1111 to my ATA IP address.. so now independent where i am i just need to put: myaddress.dyndns.org:1111 in my browser and i am able to access mt ATA...

How possible is to do the same in my small office where winroute is running instead of a router..

Thanks in advance
Nakkoush
  •  
Nakkoush

Any help is highly appreciated Confused Crying or Very Sad

I am stuck, waiting for a hint from the experts here.
Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 May 2007 23:06]

•  
Nakkoush

Is this forum alive? isn't it the formal Kerio firewall forum? Surprised
Is there no answer to my simple question?

When i use a router, all i need to do to access any service / hardware running under my local network is to simply go to port forwarding page in my router and assign a specific port (which i choose) and direct it to the internal IP address of the pc or ATA or Trixbox server i am using...and definitely linksys router has the possibility of using dyndns service, so i don't need to have a publice IP address...

Now after i decided to expend my home/office network, I decided to go for winroute firewall instead of my linksys router.

1- I installed dyndns updater on the same pc (server) where kerio winroute firewall 6.3.0 is installed since i don't have a public IP address.
2- I tried my best to make it work with no luck! by doing the following:

In Traffic Policy:

Source - Any ; Destination Any ;
Service UDP & TCP Port 1111 ; Action - Permit ; Tanslation select > Destination (NAT) port Mapping Translate to the internal IP of my ATA or any other service i used to use with my router.

The above configuration didn't work, I tried to put destination "firewall" (no luck), destination "local network" (no luck), any many other configuration...
http://myaddress.dyndns.org:1111

Any help is highly appreciated..
Thanks in advance
  •  
winkelman

Nakkoush wrote on Sun, 27 May 2007 11:47

isn't it the formal Kerio firewall forum?

Yes, but this is not an official Kerio support 'outlet'. This forum is for end-users to talk to one another and supposedly nobodies knows your answer.

Submit a ticket to Kerio (or call them) if you want support from them.

See http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=5910&star t=0&S=ef5f8909e54c52d77f41c6a191295cef
Previous Topic: How to check if proxy server is working correctly??
Next Topic: Problems whith X-manager
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:16:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00457 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.