Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » POP3 --> Kerio 6,4 Migration
  •  
mortenfjord

Send a private message to this user
Hello Kerio forums

I hope you can help me with this one. In the weekend I will install Kerio Mailserver 6,4 at a local firm. Currently the have 8 machines runing Outlook 2002 connectning til a POP3 server on the internet, dowloading their mail. Now I want to move/migrate their mail/contacts/calenders til Kerio, form each local Outlook installation.

How do I do this?

Thanks!

/Morten Fjord
  •  
rinzwind

Send a private message to this user
Export to PST.
When KOC is installed import the PST.

I've have seen that when you copy mail from a PST into the Kerio store some mails have problems... You get as result the source of the e-mail.. Attachments become unreadable.

So you may as well keep the PST as backup open in Outlook next to the Kerio store and start with a clean mail inbox.

Also got some strange calendar behaviour when copied from PST. Solution was to export Kerio calendar again, clean Kerio calendar folder on the server and import the new export file.

Keep an eye on installed Outlook plugins as these may cause trouble.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:37]

Previous Topic: Still no task synchronisation with iSync Connector
Next Topic: Secure Internet Access to Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:36:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.