Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem with SMTP rule
  •  
jizaguirre

Send a private message to this user
I have a mail server in the same machine of Kerio Winroute I Want to restrict the use of SMTP service only to this machine, so i create a traffic rule to allow this service only to IP of my external network card. Nevertheless in the detail of connections of certain active host i see connections from machine of my internal network with active connections of this service. How i can solve that problem.
  •  
winkelman

Maybe you have another rule allowing that traffic above the rule blocking it?
  •  
jizaguirre

No, the SMTP service is allow only in this rule, and the connections of users show the name of that rule in his connections list. But the source ip in this connections is the ip of my proxy and not that machine.
  •  
winkelman

Then can't you disable proxying of the SMTP protocol?
  •  
jizaguirre

•  
jizaguirre

After watching in detail the connections, everything seems to indicate that the connections really are not originating of the machines in which it appears, but of the server towards Internet as she says the connection, but I it has left the doubt, if the connection is of the server towards Internet because it does not appear in the listing of the connections of the server and appears in the listing of connections of other equipment? Is a bug of Winroute? or it will be problems in my configuration?
Previous Topic: Winroute 64Bit Speed?
Next Topic: cannot connect to CVS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 22:38:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.