Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Communicate with 2 different LAN IP's !
  •  
spock

Send a private message to this user
Hi every body!

Let me explain my problem,

Here is my config:

Winroute with 3 Nic Cards, one for our DSL line as WAN, and second Nic for Office #1 at 223.255.255.X and the last Nic for Office #2 at 192.168.0.X

I need to be able to see the other group Office #2 from the Office #1

In short word... i want to see some directory or print and finaly transfer some files or folders from Office #1 to Office #2

Because in my Winroute machine i'm able to see the both lan, but this is only this way i can see some file or pc, but finaly i must do all of that but from Office #1.

Thanks in advance!
  •  
spock

Some body can help me about this issue?

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks

-Spock
  •  
ramesh

hi

u can make a rule
with source office1 and destination office2 protocol Any Allow
if it does not work then
make another rule office2----office1------any----allow

try this
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

You probably also need a WINS server to be able to correctly distributed windows computer names (NetBIOS) across the subnets.
Previous Topic: how to browse workgroup and computer faster in clvpn?
Next Topic: Compuserve
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 12:08:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.