Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KSP not starting
  •  
kuznetsov

Send a private message to this user
sorry me for my bad english/
i am using KSM 6.3.1 2402 end KSP 6.4.0 3364 end MS outlook 2003 PS2
i am install KSP tly cnfhn Outlook? KSP show some errors end will close plug-in.
but i am now cant start KSP plug-in, i am install end uninstall KSP but hi not starting/ PLS help me with this problemm.
  •  
support@perennialinc.com

We are experiencing a similar problem here. One of my users complained they're online calendar was not current, so I figured KSP was not syncing properly. To my surprise it wasn't even loading into MS Outlook 2003 SP2. I uninstalled KSP twice, l and uninstalled/reinstalled MSO 2003 once, but the plugin is not loading into Outlook. I'm not receiving an error either? Please help Kerio!!
  •  
mac25

I have experienced a similar problem with Outlook 2003 and KSP, check the disabled items button under help > About Microsoft Outlook 2003 if disabled re-able plugin.
  •  
support@perennialinc.com

That repaired the problem! Great find, thank you very much!
  •  
ccjwells

It's possible I am mistaken, but doesn't the plugin version need to match the KMS version?
  •  
support@perennialinc.com

I have run different versions of KSP and KMS in the past, however it's recommended you have the same version for both. Currently my KSP is 6.4 and my KMS is 6.3.1. No problems with my other workstations...
Previous Topic: webmail kicks users on slow connections, a lot.
Next Topic: Import Demographic Info into public address book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:13:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.