Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MailStore Question
  •  
baselinept

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I've just installed the trial version of Kerio and color me impressed. Tremendous piece of software (especially for the price).
I noticed that the software places all the mail storage folders in the same disk volume (logs and all).
This is of course contrary to best practices. Is there any way to separate these components to different volumes?
I.E isolate the queue from the rest?

tks in advance
  •  
tek_san

As far as I understand your question: Yes.
We have the storage running on a separate RAID Volume.
All mail-domains run on this RAID Volume and a cannot be separated individually.
The logs can be sent via syslog to another place.
regards

Oliver

KC 7.3.1, Win2003 in vsphere 4.1, store drive attached via iSCSI, OS drive attached via NFS.
220+ IMAP Accounts: 210 OSX Mail /Entourage Clients, 10 Outlook 2003 KOC Clients - iPhones, Nokia E66, HTC 4350
Archive:EMA Appliance, SpamFilter: Nospamproxy
  •  
baselinept

Hi tek_san,

Thank you for the reply.

cheers
Previous Topic: Import Demographic Info into public address book
Next Topic: Customize webmail calendar representation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:31:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00356 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.