Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bypass Login Screen
  •  
Kippy

Send a private message to this user
I've read this article on how to create a custom login page for Kerio -> http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=356

However, my login page passes the username and password to another script that does some preprossessing before I can send it to Kerio. The article suggests that username and password needs to be POSTed to doLogin.php, so I've tried various functions to mimic a POST action, but none of them work. Any suggestions?
  •  
Nixs

Search Google on

javascript automatic submit

for multiple examples. One should fill your need.
  •  
Kippy

Let me explain my problem again. I have a custom login screen that POSTs username and password to a script I've written that does some preprocessing. Given the example from the link, I need help finding a way to rePOST to doLogin.
  •  
Nixs

Maybe I just don't get it, but why wouldn't your script output some html with an autosubmit to post back dologin?

I do the same thing with an imaging system of ours. It has crappy security. So I built my own front end. Users enter their userid/pwd into html, submit, a script runs on the server which setups up authority inside the imaging system including a userid and random password, then the script stores that login into a dynamic HTML I create which looks like the imaging systems login page. The userid/pwd are automatically filled in by the script, and I use one of those example to auto-submit the form. That script of mine also submits a job that delays 60 seconds then changes the password in the imaging system. So if anyone did happen to get that password, it is only valid for 60 seconds.

I was assuming your script would output "Example of a minimum login page" when it was complete, and use the examples I mentioned to auto-submit.

Perhaps you are trying to do something completely different?

•  
Kippy

I wrote my preprocessing script in PHP, so I'm not too sure how to export an HTML form. I tried using cURL to submit to doLogin, but all I get is a blank page. Has anyone successfully used cURL to login?
Previous Topic: Login Name = default Mail Address ???
Next Topic: Razor2 Spam Rule working on KMS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:39:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.