Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Auto Delete Messages in Inbox
  •  
091n

Send a private message to this user
I wish setting to automatically to delete messages in inbox. How? Help Me!
  •  
winkelman

091n wrote on Tue, 19 June 2007 16:30

I wish setting to automatically to delete messages in inbox. How? Help Me!

If you right-click on the Inbox and choose 'Delete all' then all your messages are deleted automatically!

No, seriously, be more specific Smile
  •  
091n

not, I wish setting so that enamel exist in inbox will be vanished automatically each;every one month once or other time interval. Or I wish to vanish automatically when enamel of over quota.
  •  
winkelman

That is not possible.
  •  
BudDurland

Currently, this is not possible on the server side. However, most client programs (ThunderBird, Outlook) can be configured to delete and/or archive message over a certain age from folders.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
sedell

I've tried this in the past with Outlook. It can normally be done with the Outlook Auto Archive feature, which would be nice because those settings are available via Group Policy. It does not work with KOC, though. It either didn't work at all, would create only the folder structure, or only bring over some mail. When I submitted a support request about it, I was told that Outlook Archiving isn't supported with KOC.

Scott
  •  
091n

how if setting in webmail?
  •  
winkelman

winkelman wrote on Wed, 20 June 2007 12:18

That is not possible.

Previous Topic: questions about calendar - assistant users
Next Topic: can I add my VCF to my outbound emails In Kerio Webmaiil?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:01:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.