Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Verizon Delivery issues
  •  
northbrain

Send a private message to this user
Hey Folks,

Running KMS 6.4 and loving it. Recently started having issues with users being unable to text to email address at our domain if they are on Verizon. We can receive from other service providers at our domain. I tried adding the domain vtext.com into the whitelist of domains and no luck. In fact, the emails seem to be coming in but the status reads: relayed, status 2.0.
People sending the text get a messaging saying that there was a permanent error and that's it. Any help?
  •  
becatlibra

We use verizon and I haven't noticed a problem. Give me an email address and I'll try from my phone.

Thanks

Benjamin
  •  
becatlibra

yep - I just tried it and no problems. I input my email address and texted myself and it came through just fine.

let me know your email address and i'll try it that way
  •  
northbrain

Hey!
Thnaks for the replies. Looks like spamassasin was the culprit here. I was getting a lot of bounce messages with it enabled. Strange.
Thanks for your help.

•  
becatlibra

Strange -

Should be able to whitelist vtext.com, etc
Previous Topic: Help, Blank emails!
Next Topic: NTLM verification using Outlook with multiple domains
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 17:59:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.