Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 6.4, Outlook 2007 - search index & spam buttons
  •  
misterm

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

Since the upgrade to Outlook 2007 (from 2003), the "Spam" and "Not Spam" buttons have disappeared. I've tried reinstalling KOC (6.4) after the upgrade, but the buttons still don't appear. The mail server's version is 6.4 also. Is there a way to get the buttons back in Outlook 2007?

Outlook 2007 also comes with integrated Windows Desktop Search, which works by indexing entire email messages and attachments, making it extremely fast. The problem is that it indexes only local and cached folders in Outlook. Is there any way to make it index KOC folders also?
  •  
RPC_Admin

Did you ever get any resolution with the "spam"/"not-spam" buttons?
  •  
misterm

Not yet. Sad

Still waiting for a reply.
  •  
RPC_Admin

I found this week if you create a new profile it will restore the buttons. At least it did on my 4 machines.
  •  
Nixs

So what do you do to create a new profile? I have this problem too. I removed my Kerio KOC profile, quit Outlook, added it back, then launched outlook. I now have the spam/not spam in the main Outlook window, but the buttons are grayed out. When I actually pull up an email in it's own window, the options are not there.
  •  
RPC_Admin

I found today if you have an additional email account in that profile, like an IMAP account it greys out those buttons. Remove the additional account and the buttons come back to life
Previous Topic: Move mails fra local Outlook 2k3 account to kerio mailbox
Next Topic: 2 MX records to two different Mail Servers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 15:50:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.