Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sharing Distribution list
  •  
SoKoOLz

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I've searched this forum about sharing the distribution list in KMS server. It seems that the only way is to put it in public folder.

However, there are still some problems. Normally, if you create your own local distribution list. You can use it right away by calling its name. E.g. distrbution list name ICT contains 3 emails, so I use the only the name ICT as my To: address and it works.
However, if I use the same distribution list from the Public folder I will not be able to send an email with only the name ICT for my destination address. And when I select it from the public folder, it only shows p one email instead of 3.

So is there a way to do it?
- Able to share distribution list and use its name to send an email

Sorry, if this question has already been answered, but I tried searching it already and I'm new to KMS.

Thank you
Previous Topic: Kerio domain and external domain with same name
Next Topic: I need to forward mails to external users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:01:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.