Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Automatic signatures
  •  
WilliW

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

is it possible to give every user a signature which will always be added when sending mails. I know about the signatures in webmail, but it seems they won't be used when sending via SMTP. I also know about the footer for a domain, but the signature should be slightly different for every user (different phone numbers).

If KMS does not support this directly, is there a way to filter messages before sending?

Regards,

Willi
  •  
winkelman

If you use SMTP, that means you use a mail client. In that client you can surely set a personal signature. That's the place to do it...
  •  
WilliW

That's true. But so I have to update all signatures on all clients. As every client has access to all accounts it means that I have to enter 8x8 (64) signatures. And if somethings changes I have to do it an all clients. Also I don't want to allow the users to change the signature.
  •  
lythaby

You can go into Domains/Domain.com/Footers and insert it there. If this is a disclamer it will go out on all email internal->external with a footer.

The other way is to make the footer, and email your users with instructions, reminding them that if they don't do it you'll scoop their eyes out with spoons.
  •  
WilliW

Ok, I now added the disclaimer as a footer and the personal information is set in the clients. But in Apple Mail the signature is editable in every mail. So if someone selects the whole text and writes something the signature is gone. In our previous solution (hMailServer) it was possible to set a signature for every user. It would be helpful if the footer supports variables.
Previous Topic: Random Crashing, Can't Re-start.
Next Topic: Setting Access Rights in Safari
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:01:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.