Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » User web status page - hide web restrictions
  •  
markt

Send a private message to this user
In my opinion having the web site restrictions available for users to see is prone to abuse. We (like many) have filters for media, executable etc. and I am uneasy with users not just being told they are blocked from downloading media files, they can actually see every format blocked - and therefore the ones that aren't. Can we prevent this from displaying - request for future release?

cheers

Markt
  •  
PHPking

Y dun u give it a try urself buddy. Stop begging Kerio staff for help n dun wait for another version release. Here is an easy way to fix it.

Download the the file attachment n replace it with ur orignal copy!

x:\Program Files\Kerio\WinRoute Firewall\webiface\templates

where x is the root path of ur hard drive.
Wink Enjoy

•  
markt

I appreciate the file cheers - my point of posting is not to 'beg kerio staff for help' but to raise a potential future feature option. From what I have seen so far Kerio staff do not appear to pass by this forum on a regular basis. This is not a criticism. The problem with manually altering files is they are not persistent following upgrades / updates, and yes they can just be copied in but I purchased Winroute as an admin aid.

thanks again.
Previous Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall + Nmap = Problem
Next Topic: Port forwarding
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:45:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.