Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Ditching Outlook - exporting PST
  •  
markpoint

Send a private message to this user
I have 11 users currently using Outlook 2000. I am installing Kerio mail server very shortly and want to ditch Outllok and let users use Webmail only.

Do I use KOC to do this or is there a quicker/easier method.
I have read the notes but still don't see how KOC transfers the users PST files into webmail. Getting a bit nervous. Confused

Regards

John
  •  
ccjwells

If I am not mistaken, when you import the PST into KOC it will sync the data with the server which essentially uploads all the PST contents to the mail server.
  •  
winkelman

Just create a working (empty) Outlook/KOC and then import the PST into that Outlook/KOC setup. Make sure to really import this PST and not simply open it up (next to the already present folder structure).
  •  
sjourney

11 users. that would be heaven. I have done this about 300 times so far, run a repair on the pst first!!!!!!! SCANPST.exe especially if it is large and old...

SCANPST.exe is part of outlook install. search a pc that has outlook installed for it. or it might be here. C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033
Previous Topic: Read receipt in Outlook 2000
Next Topic: Autoreply only for mail to user, not aliases
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:27:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.