Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SMTP fail after Server down
  •  
warzwar

Send a private message to this user
Win2003 + KerioMail 6.3
Problem :- My UPS failed and make the KerioMail Down after boot the SMTP and mail queue is freeze. I try to try send and refresh but queue mail not decrease.

How to do about mail queue in SMTP if server down.
  •  
warzwar

How to trigger SMTP to send mail again?
  •  
rleslie70

You have to be more specific in your posts? You can't start the smtp service on the kerio mail server? There is an icon on the bottom task bar that includes all kerio services. you can also go into the admin and go to services and make sure they are started.

additinally, you can test smtp from your machine by going to dos and typing telnet yourmailserver 25 and you should get a response.

but i'm not clear what the problem is from your post.......
  •  
rleslie70

if the mail queue won't go down..make sure you have access to the internet and it's not a switching issue.

We had an issue with our spam firewall last year where the queue kept building and was only very slowly going down. after several days of troubleshooting, we found out that the switch it was on was bad...once we moved it to a different switch, it went through the queue of email in about an hour.
  •  
warzwar

The Internet is connecting. But I must trigger queue mail one by one to send it out.
  •  
rleslie70

hmmmmm. I've been on kerio for about a year and haven't seen this issue. i would put a ticket in.
  •  
warzwar

Previous Topic: Built-in McAfee AV failing to start on Mac OS X server
Next Topic: 4D Mail redirect vs. forward
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:33:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.