Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How can I add users from my program?
  •  
slava

Send a private message to this user
Hello I from Russia. Im very bad speak English. I have a question. How can I add users in Kerio MailServer from my program (edited by ASP.NET, C#).
  •  
winkelman

You can not, there is no API to support that. You can only add/remove users manually.
  •  
rinzwind

I presume you can, but not with an API.
Create user folders.
Change users.cfg file.
  •  
sedell

That won't work. The server has to be offline to recognize changes made to cfg files.

Scott
  •  
slava

How to add users to the Server when it's not in offline mode
  •  
winkelman

slava wrote on Fri, 20 July 2007 12:20

How to add users to the Server when it's not in offline mode

Start the Administration Console, go to Domain Settings, Users and click the Add... button Cool.

There's no way to do it programmatically/automatically.
  •  
slaw

there is command line client for windows and linux, but you have to talking about it with KERIO support (maybe with yours local distributor from russia)
Previous Topic: Archiving
Next Topic: Auto Expunging
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:39:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00546 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.