Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Users not using domain alias as email-address
  •  
wumpscut

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Is it possible for a user not to have the domain alias as an e-mail address?
For example.
If I have domainA.com with domainB.com as an alias and there is two users, userA and userB.
I want userA to have domainA.com and domainB.com as email address but userB should only have domainA.com as an adress.
If an email was sent to userB<_a.t_>domainB.com they would recieve a "user doesn't excist" mail.
  •  
wumpscut

Send a private message to this user
I was look in the manual (havn't installed KMS yet) and found something under 30.9 Aliases.

Is it possible to create a new domainB instead of using domainB as an alias in domainA and then create aliases in that domain that forwards all mail to the correct user in domainA?

Does this counts as one or two users (thinking in licens terms)?
Previous Topic: Spam rules
Next Topic: KMS Outlook Sync Addin - Tasks ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 22:41:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.