Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Webmail required enhancements
  •  
rinzwind

Send a private message to this user
Kerio is probably already aware of this, but to make it possible for my customers to completely replace Outlook with Kerio Webmail the following functions must be added:
-Decent search functionality (full-text body search)
-Multiple HTML signatures with the possibility to add images
-Multi calendar view

I think that a nice additional feature would be automatic ZIP (and unzip) attachment functionality.

Don't show a paperclip when there is an inline image.

So suprise me with the next release!
  •  
rinzwind

The light webmail lacks calendar support. This function should be included so for example a PDA can access these via webmail mini.
  •  
winkelman

rinzwind wrote on Mon, 23 July 2007 12:45

The light webmail lacks calendar support. This function should be included so for example a PDA can access these via webmail mini.

A PDA can access the calendar (and email, tasks and contacts) through syncing with KMS. This can be done 'over the air', without having to link to a PC... This works on every Windows PDA that has access to KMS through the Internet (which is needed to access Webmail mini anyway).
  •  
jaikudo

rinzwind wrote on Sat, 21 July 2007 13:45

-Decent search functionality (full-text body search)
-Multiple HTML signatures with the possibility to add images
-Multi calendar view

I am not a great fan of HTML, but I would like to second the request for multiple signatures in Webmail. I was searching to see if there was a way to do multiple signatures when I found this message.

The other problem with signatures in Webmail is that they appear at the top of the quoted message. There should be an option to put them at the bottom.

The other two ideas sound reasonable too.

Are these all already on the requested feature list or should I put a request in?

[Updated on: Wed, 09 April 2008 13:59]

Previous Topic: [Help!] Running my own mail server for multiple websites [and phpbb]
Next Topic: Mail Filters that Move Mail From The Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 08:03:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.