Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Question from KMS logs !
  •  
luluboy

Send a private message to this user
[12/Jul/2007 11:24:11] System limit for number of opened files is too low. Current system limit is 1024. Please adjust the limit by 'ulimit -n 4096' command.

[12/Jul/2007 11:24:11] Creation of core files is disabled. Core file helps to find and solve potential stability problems. Please enable it by 'ulimit -c unlimited' command.

[12/Jul/2007 11:24:11] Stack size limit is too high. Current system limit is 8.00 MB. Please adjust the limit by 'ulimit -s 2048' command.

Shocked

who can tell me what's the mean of logs & What occured ?
what shall i do ?
TKS all.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What occured?
Your KMS installation is running on unsupported Linux distro and was improperly installed.
  •  
luluboy

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Mon, 23 July 2007 10:17

What occured?
Your KMS installation is running on unsupported Linux distro and was improperly installed.

yep , u r right .

I hope that kerio can support Debian in the future .
Debian is one of easy popular linux OSs . SO I hope that .
TKS all again .
Previous Topic: De-install KMS??
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.4.1 released
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 01:46:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.