Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cannot received mail
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

Send a private message to this user
Hi all, Some time my users cannot received mail from Outlook Express, Send mail is ok, so I shoud re-create acc from outlook Express. This error usually happen when using 2 PC (leave message on server...) Please tell me how to prevent this error.
Many thank
  •  
wskteo

I'm facing the same problem, some can receive, some cannot. All can send. Using Outlook 2007. Tried changing password, re-creating account - no use. Any ideas?
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

I think this error caused from Kerio mail server
Please help us????
  •  
randymorris

Just wanted to make sure I logged the same problem here with outlook 2007. I am running KMS 6.3.1 B2402. My clients are local clients attached behind the KWF product.

I am running Windows Office XP Standard Edition and these clients can connect to the KMS and get email with no problem at all. It all happens very quickly.

However, I have installed Office 2007 on two machines. These machines can not receive or send email. I have tried to remove any encryption - also removed the RSS feeds feature from the W2007 products and I still have very very slow response.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you
Randy Morris
Previous Topic: KOC & Outlook Weird Behavior
Next Topic: I think I'm Spamming people
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 12:51:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.