- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Version 6.4.1 - July 24, 2007
+ Support for Apple iPhone (http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=45846).
* Forced SSLv3/TLSv1 connections do not use low encryption ciphers.
- Fixed possible crash if an annotation database for certain folder became corrupted.
- Fixed possible crash in PHP language interpreter.
- Fixed potential security problem in attachment filter.
- Multi-line note in contact was converted to a single line during Entourage 2004 synchronization.
- Entourage and Kerio iSync Connector synchronizations might cause a long delay of DirectPush responses in mobile synchronization.
- Certain copy or move operations in Entourage synchronization could cause user mailbox lockout.
- User password change did not take effect on current WebDAV sessions.
- Fixed installation on Windows Vista with disabled UAC.
- Fixed downloading of e-mail attachments on during mobile synchronization certain Nokia phones.
- Changes in calendar events were not synchronized to Palm Treo.
- Mobile devices did not ask for new password after password change on server.
- The character "letter S with caron" was lost in sender and recipient name.
- Text didn't fit Settings menu in Substance skin in Internet Explorer® 7.
- Sorting of addressbook in phonebook view by full name was wrong for contacts with only company filed.
- Check Names could be activated even if not necessary.
- Freebusy information was not downloaded from remote location for contacts with freebusy URL definition.
- Fixed several small bugs.
Kerio Administration Console:
- Corrected French translation in DNS blacklist list.
- Corrected translation of Welcome screen.
Kerio Outlook Connector:
- Some e-mail folders were invisible after upgrade from previous version.
- Contacts in address book could be displayed as empty or as "Corrupted item" after upgrade from previous version.
- Certain meeting invitations might not be displayed properly in Outlook.
Kerio iSync Connector:
- Disabled Apple Sync Engine was not detected by Kerio iSync Connector.
- Fixed synchronization error about unsupported calendar items.
- Time zone information could be converted to GMT during synchronization to server.
- Fixed several small synchronization issues.
Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html
Release history: http://www.kerio.com/kms_history.html
[Updated on: Tue, 27 November 2007 10:22]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of