- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Today's release of Kerio MailServer 6.4.1 turns Apple’s new iPhone into a business-friendly messaging device allowing both Windows and Mac users to natively synchronize email, calendar and contacts with their Apple iPhone.
Email is accessed over the air through AT&T’s EDGE network or via Wi-Fi. Calendar and contacts are synchronized using iTunes wired desktop sync with Microsoft Outlook on Windows, and Apple Address Book and iCal on Mac OS X.
Kerio MailServer also provides wireless email and PIM synchronization support for Windows Mobile, Palm, Symbian, and BlackBerry using a variety of technologies.
Download the new version at http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html
TIPS & TRICKS
Using Kerio WebMail with iPhone
This article will help iPhone users determine when to use the Full-featured version of WebMail versus the Simplified version of WebMail.
Use Full-featured WebMail if:
- you want to have a rich enviroment to view full details of your data and don't mind zooming and scrolling (full WebMail is not optimized for a small screen)
- you need to see calendars, tasks, sticky notes
- you use WiFi
- General -> Number of displayed messages: 20
- Mail -> Reading pane: right (for three column display). Make the middle column narrower from your Mac or Windows desktop.
- Use two fingers to scroll inside mail preview, calendar and folder tree.
- To view an email, contact, event, task or sticky note in fullscreen mode with all details, select it and tap the Print icon. This will allow you to navigate through emails using the up and down arrows. You can also make direct calls from your contacts by simply clicking on the telephone number.
Known issues in Full Webmail view:
- The lower part of some editing windows is not accessible in the horizontal (landscape) position of iPhone.
- Editing an email, contact, distribution list, event, task or sticky note is not possible.
- Changing mail filters and managing folders (including sharing) is not possible.
- Drag'n'drop is not supported.
Use Simplified WebMail Mini if:
- you only need to work with emails, contacts and folders in a simplified environment, without any zooming and scrolling
- you use AT&T's EDGE network
- you need to edit contacts, emails or manage folders (including sharing)
Hi i'm unable to connect my lerio account to my iPhone and it doesn't work with the kerio connect webmail but it work with the kerio webmail server 7. How can I do ?
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of