Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Authenticate users with login script
  •  
Nordica

Send a private message to this user
Hi.
I have a AD domain server and KWF uses the NTLM Authentication to login users to the firewall. That works great but i would also
like to have the possibility to login some users with a script that runs automatically when someone is logging in to the AD server so they will be logged in on the firewall even if they not browse the net.
The reason for this is that some applications uses the http protocol and they only work when the user is logged in to the firewall.. I have searched the forum/kb and did not find anything
that could help me with this issue.

•  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
Not exactly what you ask for, but a possible solution is to put a website (www.amazon.com, or whatever needs 'reaching out' and is certainly not in the local browser cache) in the startup folder/logon script/etc. of those users. After login in this will indeed open a browser, so the user would need to close the browser after login in. That's just one click...
Previous Topic: Active Directory + WEB Access
Next Topic: Configure Kerio and μtorrent
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:35:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.