Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » WebMail Column Sorting Wish list items
  •  
schnide

Send a private message to this user
I wish:
Kerio WebMail could sort by clicking on the "Flagged" column header
What's the point of flagging if you can't sort em to the top
of your list to review, act on, and then unflag? I often forget
important items they get shoved further down till they get really
forgotton to the "next group". This happens even tho' I do set my setting to list max 200 at a time!

Also I'd like a seperate "read/unread" column (a little on/off symbol)
in addition to bolding the subject line like in Thunderbird so I could not only visually distinquish but also keep those I mark unread sorted to show at the top of my list....

I promise if you just do this I would finally be happy Wink

schnide
Previous Topic: KOC autoupdate warning
Next Topic: User not receive e-mail from other user to domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:43:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00353 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.