Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Whats the most common configuration?
  •  
mcmcomput

Send a private message to this user
I have been getting frustrated with different clients using different methods and all having various issues because of limitations of how things work, but was wondering what others here use. I have also not been too impressed with the little to no performance gain when we built our new server earlier this year. dual Xeons (4 cores total, 5Gb Ram, 4 x 36Gb Raptor drives (10k RPM) in a Raid-10. vs dual xeons (4 cores), 2Gb ram, 2 x 250Gb Plain WD Drives (7200RPM).

Below is in no particular order, just wondering what everyone uses. Don't have to list specs, as I don't think they effect things unless you have like 100+ clients at a time.

• Outlook w/ local PST & POP acct (maybe in conjunction with KSP)(Seems like the current best performance and best groupware for large numbers and thousands of emails)
  • Outlook w/ KOC (dead slow IMO)
  • Outlook w/ IMAP (Slow, but better than KOC, but lacks calendar)
  • Thunderbird w/ IMAP

I have left off Macs, because I don't use any and the majority here I would imagine have a large base of Windows based PCs.

If I forgot one or you don't use a setup thats listed above, just post it.
  •  
winkelman

We're 96% on Webmail to our fullest satisfaction (other 4% on Thunderbird/IMAPS).
  •  
keithd1229

We mostly use Outlook '03 with KOC. A few mac users are on iMail using IMAPSecure.

For us KOC is not dead slow but it could be better.
Previous Topic: Switching to Kerio from ISP
Next Topic: Custom Forms in Outlook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:15:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.