Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archive Folders Order - Sort
  •  
clooster

Send a private message to this user
I've looked through the forum, but couldn't find anything really relating.

We have Archive Folders activated and set the interval on "month", so we get automated 2007-Aug, 2007-Sep, 2007-Oct folders each month.

Sad thing is, KMS (Webmail&KOC) sorts those Archive Folders alphabetically.. so you get :

2007-Aug
2007-Feb
2007-Jan
2007-Oct
2007-Sep

Does anyone know a way to sort it chronically ?

I know that a workaround could be renaming the old archive folder to 2007-01, 2007-02, 2007-03, etc. I have not yet tested if it is possible to rename the active archive month folder (and still have a functional archive)

Thanks,
Steve
  •  
clooster

No remarks, tips or other ?
Noone has also this problem/experience ?

(God, i hate bumping a thread Confused )
  •  
winkelman

I think no one is looking in the archive frequently enough to find it a problem Smile.

You could perhaps rename old archive folders and only leave the active on as it as? I could imagine Kerio simply creating another folder when you rename the active archive to something else.

Perhaps Kerio would like to change KMS so it creates folders like:
2007-08 Aug
2007-09 Sep
2007-10 Oct
Both sorting correctly and easy to read.
  •  
teco

I am looking weekly on the archive.
Setting to a weekly archive makes no problem with sorting.
Little bit more folders (53 per year) but easier to handle.
Previous Topic: Daily Email Limit
Next Topic: Kerio CommuniGate Migration Tool prolem!!! Help me !!!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:30:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.