Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Force copy of outgoing email
  •  
cybertechcafe

Send a private message to this user
I have a client that's using Kerio + KOC for his small company. Without going into too much detail, he needs to be able to get a copy of every email sent and received from / to a specific employee. We've been able to take care of the incoming emails by using the forwarding (forward a copy to x and the intended recipient), but we've not been able to find a way to do the same with outgoing emails (e.g., emails originated by this employee). Basically, we're looking for the following:

Employee 'A'
Incoming Email to employee 'A' <
Company Owner

Intended Recipient
Outgoing Email from employe 'A' <
Company Owner

This would need to be completely transparent to employee 'A'.

The box said "Requires Windows 98 or better", so I installed Linux
  •  
winkelman

That is not possible.

Workaround:
You could use the archiving function to catch outgoing mail, but that will catch everyone's outgoing mail. (You could perhaps further setup mail filters on the user who gets the archived mail and filter out the unwanted messages that way.)
  •  
shaggie16

As an addition to the reply already posted, what I have done for several customers is turn on the archiving facility as already decribed.

Set up another account, I call it watch, but whatever suits you.
You can then set up a sieve script to move emails to person x or from person x from the archive to the watch account.

Give the company owner access to the watch account.
  •  
mbox

shaggie16 wrote on Thu, 16 August 2007 17:49
As an You can then set up a sieve script to move emails to person x or from person x from the archive to the watch account.

How do you define a sieve script to move e-mails from archive folders? The sieve scripts (folder.siv) I've seen only move e-mail from inboxes.
Previous Topic: Webmail sessions expiring
Next Topic: Webmail connection problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 03:44:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.