Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » no route to tracker ( in bittorent) and port forwarding problem
  •  
qwertsa06

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have problems in using the bittorent behind KWF ver 6.0.1.
I have got the permission from the net admin to make the necessary changes in KWF (and ofcourse do not interrupt others) to make it work.

I use the azureus client which normally can not connect to trackers from a client on the LAN behind KWF. Using the "HTTP tunnel" and configuring "azereus" to use the tunnel the tracker status changes to "OK".

WHY IS THAT? As far as I know, Tracker communication is done on TCP:6969(outbound), so why should I use the HTTP tunnel.

Even when the "tracker" status is OK (by using the tunnel), I've almost no download. This might be due to the NAT problem and the fact that I can not accept incoming connections.

So I went to KWF and defined a service as:

Name: torrent
Protocol: TCP/UDP
Source port: Any
Destination port: From 34413 to 34420 (the same port i've configured in "azereus" for accepting incoming conections)

And in Traffic policy i added:

Source: Internet Network Card
Destination: Firewall
Service: torrent (the service I defined before)
Action: Permit
Translation: Destination NAT to ip of client machine

Yet I have no download! What should I do to:
1) Avoid the use of the "HTTP tunnel"
2) make the client download at high rates

Please note that client works smoothly if I connect my computer directly to the internet connection coming from the ISP.
Any suggestions is highly appreciated.index.php?t=getfile&id=1064&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=1064&private=0
  •  
qwertsa06

Check the snapshotsindex.php?t=getfile&id=1066&private=0

• Attachment: f5.JPG
    (Size: 63.69KB, Downloaded 962 times)
  •  
qwertsa06

HTTP tunnel snap shotsindex.php?t=getfile&id=1067&private=0

• Attachment: f3-2.JPG
    (Size: 110.99KB, Downloaded 1081 times)
Previous Topic: Mac OS X Server Open Directory support?
Next Topic: how i can run P2P sofware (KAZA , ARES,,,etc) on kerio win route firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 12:30:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00504 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.