Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Network Load Balancing
  •  
julcat

Send a private message to this user
Can anyone confirm if NLB works in win 2003 with more than 2 servers? i have done a NLB cluster with 3 servers and 3 internet connections but only 2 servers (any of the 3 so the NLB in windows 2003 it's working well) seems to be working at the same time. Thanks
  •  
julcat

Well, after recheking settings of the NLB, i can confirm you that Winroute Firewall works in Windows 2003 NLB with 3 servers and 3 DSL Connections. Laughing
  •  
moho_sp

can you help me plz,

i want to combine 2 internet connection maybe this is network load balancing. but im newbie with win 2003 and kerio.

can you give me tutorial ?

plz.... and sorry if my english not well.

Thank's
  •  
winkelman

KWF cannot do automatic load-balancing.
  •  
moho_sp

do you have the tutorial ? for load balancing in keiro and WIN2k3 ?

complete tutor plz i'm so new bie in nework...

Thank's
  •  
julcat

I follow the instructions on chapter 24 from the kerio winroute firewall administrator guide.
Previous Topic: Connection Limit in KWF
Next Topic: where is the help and supports here ???
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:01:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.