Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » More than one account in Outlook 2007 using Outlook connector
  •  
HellBird

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I'm new in Kerio so I have one question for you. Is it possible to use more than one account in Outlook and using outlook connector at the same time? This is my situation: I would like to use two domains in my Outlook which are both controlled with my Kerio mail server. I can't use only one account and add aliases, because the domain is not the same. I want to use Outlook connector because I want to synchronize all ma accounts (even if they are not on the same domain) with other mail clients.

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
Janez
  •  
HellBird

OK, I found out that there is no option to do this, so I have another question. I noticed that if my computer goes offline, I can't access my mail which is in Outlook, over Kerio Outlook connector, because there is no local copy of my mails and calendar, etc., if I'm right. Is there a way to configure this connector to make local copies of my mails automatically (on my C disk or somewhere)? This is critical for me, because I travel a lot and I don't have internet connection all the time, but still I need mails. Also I need this to configure my nokia to synchronize my contacts and calendar with outlook.

Thank you again for help!
  •  
roly

search and read ...
Kerio Synchronization Plug-in is an extension to Microsoft Outlook for calendars and contacts synchronization via IMAP or POP3. Suitable for laptop users working offline.
find that here: http://www.kerio.eu/kms_download.html
bye
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

Next to this, Kerio is working on a version of KOC which has offline/caching support.

I hope it will be ready this year as some of us are waiting a long time for it.
  •  
HellBird

Hello,

thank you for quick answer!

Best wishes!
  •  
iigs

RHarmsen.nl wrote on Thu, 23 August 2007 14:03

Next to this, Kerio is working on a version of KOC which has offline/caching support.

I hope it will be ready this year as some of us are waiting a long time for it.

They have supposedly been working on this for about 3 years, don't expect anything soon. Sad
Previous Topic: Cannot open my mail server in the internet
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Plugin/AVG 7.5 compatibility
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 16:03:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.