Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Web Admin with Multiple Domains
  •  
jwpauler

Send a private message to this user
Is there any way to give a single user rights over multiple domains in the web admin system?

I have a user that I'm hosting mail for, he has 5 domains on my server -- I find it odd and somewhat disappointing that I have to create him *5* e-mail accounts just to be able to administer each of those domains...

Thoughts?

Justin
  •  
sedell

Originally, all you had was the admin console to administer the server and domains. The web admin was added later to enable you to give someone access and allow administration of a single domain on servers that had multiple domains.

The only way to give someone the ability to administer multiple domains with the same account is to give them access with the admin console.

Scott
  •  
jwpauler

Sedell,

I could give them access to the admin console, yes, but then they would have access to all kerio settings... That isn't a good thing...
  •  
sedell

No, I wouldn't give that kind of access either, but that's the only part of the server that can access multiple domains. You can't check mail on or administer multiple domains at once (without the console), can't have cross-domain groups, address books, groupware access, etc. Once created, the domains are independent, and unaware of each other.

Scott
Previous Topic: How to access webmail if haveTwo domain
Next Topic: Renaming Domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:49:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.