Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Emails sent with KOC alway in plain text
  •  
jonathanbus

Send a private message to this user
I am using KMS, Outlook V2003 SP2, and KOC V6.4.1. Whenever I send an email it arrives to the sender in plain text no matter what format I send it with. I searched the forum and the knowledge base and couldn't find any info on it. Can anyone help with this?
  •  
sedell

Did you check with different recipients, or is it just the one recipient with the problem? It could be the recipient's e-mail client.

KOC sends HTML mail in a multipart/alternative content type, so there's an HTML part, and a matching plain text part. It's possible that the recipient's mail program doesn't support HTML (pretty rare these days), or is set to not display HTML. In both cases, the plain text part will be shown instead.

Scott
  •  
jonathanbus

Yes I've checked different receipients and they show up as plain text. I did some testing and added the same account as a POP3 account and IMAP account on the sender Outlook and it went through as the proper format. Then I went back and sent from the KOC and it got switched to plain text. I've tried sending to Outlook, OE, differnt webmail (gmail and hotmail) and if I send from KOC is sends as plain test. I've also tried other accounts and they send as plain text also if using KOC and the correct format if using POP3 or IMAP.
Previous Topic: S/MINE and/or PGP with webmail
Next Topic: Namespace and IMAP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:14:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00460 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.