Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » "Unable to open cache data file: cache.dat"
  •  
Anonymous
Just installed KWF and after enabling "http cache" on both, transparent proxy and proxy server, my error log is filled with this message.

My cache file destination points to KWFs install Dir and there´s no "cache.dat" to open, just "cache.CFS"

Changing the cache Dir leads to no solution...

Any ideas?

Using KWF 5.1.9 on a PIII 700, 512MB, 30GB HDD and Win2003 Server
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
CoolP wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 00:19

Just installed KWF and after enabling "http cache" on both, transparent proxy and proxy server, my error log is filled with this message.

My cache file destination points to KWFs install Dir and there´s no "cache.dat" to open, just "cache.CFS"

Changing the cache Dir leads to no solution...

Any ideas?

Using KWF 5.1.9 on a PIII 700, 512MB, 30GB HDD and Win2003 Server

Try to restart the KWF.
What error message did you get in error log?
  •  
Anonymous

still:" (6007) Unable to open cahe data file: cache.dat" Confused

...no such file present Mad
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
CoolP wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 14:19

already restarted....

still:" (6007) Unable to open cahe data file: cache.dat" Confused

...no such file present Mad

What cache size did you set?
Try to set cache directory to c:\Program Files\Kerio\Winroute Firewall\cache, set the cache size to 2048 MB and restart Winroute.

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2004 14:36]

•  
Anonymous
The Directory already is set to this loacation...

Cache size is currently at 256 MB... i´ll change it to 2048 and restart.. will post the results

•  
Anonymous
Embarassed no change... still this (6007) message Confused
Previous Topic: Extended User Policies
Next Topic: LAN connection problems after installation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 08:46:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.